Leading Charleston area home services company aggressively hiring to meet growth needs
MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing & Drains, Charleston’s preferred home services company, has grown from six to 60 employees in the past six years and is now actively looking for plumbers, service techs, and installers to join their successful team.
“Our first priority is providing our customers with unparalleled service,” says Jim Clark, owner and president of C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing & Drains. “That starts with having the staff needed to support their growing needs. Our employees are honest, hardworking and professional, and love what they do. We’re looking for anyone who understands the importance of a customer-first mentality and would like the opportunity to establish a successful career in one of the best places to live in America, Charleston.”
C&C Myers offers a full slate of home services, including indoor air, gas, and plumbing. In addition to plumbers, service techs, and installers, C&C Myers is also looking for potential employees in customer service, inside sales, dispatching, and general administration.
Since 2008, C&C Myers has received multiple honors, including:
- In 2016, best air conditioning company in the Charleston market, by Charleston’s Post and Courier newspaper
- In 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016, best air conditioning company by the Moultrie News, which serves neighboring Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, and Awendaw
- In 2016, finalist in the Best Place to Work category in the Best of the Best Moultrie News Readers’ Choice Awards
- In 2016, best air conditioning company in Mount Pleasant, by Mount Pleasant Magazine
- In 2015, the Medal of Excellence, which is a national honor awarded to the top 15 Bryant system dealers in the United States for exceptional customer service and performance
- Listed in INC Magazine’s top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the United States, coming in at No. 1422
“We appreciate all the recognition we’ve received, but it’s really just a testament to our excellent workforce and their commitment to customer satisfaction,” says Clark. “Homeowners need a partner they can rely on for knowledgeable recommendations and dependable repairs, and we’re honored to be that name for thousands of Charleston-area residents. Customers trust us in their homes, which reflects our rapid growth. We’re looking to build on that trust with every new employee we hire to ensure that our tradition of excellent customer service continues.”
C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing & Drains offers competitive benefits, training and compensation. For those who are interested in applying for a job, contact C&C Myers at (843) 881-7588 or visit https://myersforac.com/careers/.
Out of state applicants are also encouraged to apply.
About C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing & Drains
C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing & Drains is a complete residential home performance contractor. The company specializes in taking a whole house building science approach to solving your home energy concerns. C&C Myers has a degreed mechanical engineer on staff as well as a Certified Environmental Consultant (CIEC) and Building Performance Institute (BPI) professional. These professional designations allow the company to use building science to design and implement solutions to HVAC, air conditioning, energy loss, moisture/mold, and allergy problems. C&C Myers can help people with residential heating and cooling, indoor air quality (sampling and evaluation), dust accumulation, plumbing, drain cleaning and total home comfort evaluations. For more information, please call (843) 881-7588 or visit www.myersforac.com.