When is it Time for Air Conditioning Maintenance?
While no time is bad for air conditioning maintenance, especially if you haven’t done it in a while, many homeowners like to do a spring A/C tune-up every year. This allows our technicians to examine your air conditioner before you turn it on to help ensure that it runs efficiently from the very beginning of the season. It also means we can do any necessary A/C repair before you try to use a damaged unit.
You should definitely call us for air conditioning service if:
● It’s been a year or more since it was last done. Most air conditioners work best when they are maintained once each year.
● You don’t know when it was last done. If you’ve just moved into your home or someone else has been in charge of things like air conditioning maintenance but now it’s up to you, call us out.
● You had problems with your A/C last year. If you remember wondering whether your air conditioner was working well or you considered calling for A/C repair last year but you didn’t get around to it, some maintenance could help pinpoint any problems.
● You notice something off about your A/C. It’s time for air conditioning service when your A/C isn’t working as well as it used to or something doesn’t look normal about your outdoor unit.
What Does Air Conditioning Maintenance Include?
When you call us for A/C service, we will:
● Visually inspect your entire cooling system
● Clean out the places where dust and debris like to collect
● Change your filters
● Test each component of your air conditioner against the manufacturer’s standards
● Present you with a repair plan (if we find anything that needs it)
Whether it’s time for your spring A/C tune-up or you just want your A/C unit serviced, call us at C&C Myers today. We’ll get to you fast, look over your air conditioner and clean it out, then let you know if anything requires repair. Pretty soon, you’ll be nice and cool at home again!